Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to force linked rpt to open in new window?

This seems like such a simple thing, I must be missing something obvious. I have linked reports to view detail in my humongous main report, and I want them to open in their own windows for the sake of speed of navigation. How do I force a new window in Jump to URL?

Here you go: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/RSPROG/htm/rsp_prog_soapapi_dev_3i49.asp

|||

Thanks, I appreciate your answer, but I'm still left trying to figure out WHERE to put the html code. It would make sense that it should go in the main report's RDL, but the code for this hyperlink looks like this:

<Action>

<Drillthrough>

<ReportName>BusDev_Detail</ReportName>

<Parameters>

<Parameter Name="Who">

<Value>=Fields!tkinit.Value</Value>

</Parameter>

<Parameter Name="Begindate">

<Value>=Parameters!Begindate.Value</Value>

</Parameter>

<Parameter Name="Enddate">

<Value>=Parameters!Enddate.Value</Value>

</Parameter>

</Parameters>

</Drillthrough>

</Action>

So the <LinkTarget=blank> tag doesn't seem to go here. Can you point me in the right direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment