Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to force the page footer to display at the *bottom* of the page

Is it possible to force the content of the page footer to always display at the bottom of a report? I have a report that shows customer orders. It has its interactive height set to 5 inches. There is one customer order per report page. Most of the reports don't require 5 vertical inches (but some do).

How can I make sure that the stuff in the page footer (date, page number, etc.) always gets rendered in the same position for each report? Currently, the page footer follows the last detail line so the footer information sometimes is only midway down the report page.

Thanks.

BCB

Hi!

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

Thank you!

|||That sounds strange, the Page footer renders for me alway at the same position as I customized my report size to A4, it will always be displayed at the end of the page. (Not in HTML but in the PDF renderd format)

HTH, jens Suessmeyer.

http://www.sqlserver2005.de

No comments:

Post a Comment