Monday, March 26, 2012

How to flow a table into a second column

s it stands, my table skips the second column on the page and flows
into the first column on the second page, and then the first column on
the third page, ad nauseum. I want the table to fill up both columns on
the page before breaking to the next page. All the docs I've found
state that flowing into multiple columns like this happens
automagically. If so, what's the incantation I'm missing?
This is being attempted on VS2005 Beta 2 on XP.
TIA,
NoelI am having the same problems. I discovered that if you right click on the
report preview and select "print preview" from the pop-up menu, the columns
are magically displayed.
Now how does one publish this report so that the multi-columns display
properly on the web?!!
"Noel Weichbrodt" wrote:
> s it stands, my table skips the second column on the page and flows
> into the first column on the second page, and then the first column on
> the third page, ad nauseum. I want the table to fill up both columns on
> the page before breaking to the next page. All the docs I've found
> state that flowing into multiple columns like this happens
> automagically. If so, what's the incantation I'm missing?
> This is being attempted on VS2005 Beta 2 on XP.
> TIA,
> Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment