Friday, March 30, 2012

How to Freeze the header for Reports

I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. When I
get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header
keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
should do to freeze my hearder in each page.On Dec 13, 6:00 pm, Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. When I
> get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header
> keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
> should do to freeze my hearder in each page.
Somewhere you turned on the Table's "Header should remain visible
while scrolling" option. Right click your table, Properties, General
Tab, and uncheck that option.
-- Scott|||On Dec 13, 4:13 pm, Orne <polysilly...@.yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 6:00 pm, Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. When I
> > get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header
> > keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
> > should do to freeze my hearder in each page.
> Somewhere you turned on the Table's "Header should remain visible
> while scrolling" option. Right click your table, Properties, General
> Tab, and uncheck that option.
> -- Scott
No Prne, the option you mentioned is not available.|||Actually the option she mentioned is there. You need to make sure that you
are right clicking on the table and not a column,textbox or row in the
table. When the properties window appears it will say "Table Properties" at
the top. The option you are looking for is the very last check box on the
"General" tab.
--
Chris Alton, Microsoft Corp.
SQL Server Developer Support Engineer
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--
> From: Dani <tharani.mahendran@.gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
> Subject: Re: How to Freeze the header for Reports
> Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:21:25 -0800 (PST)
> On Dec 13, 4:13 pm, Orne <polysilly...@.yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 13, 6:00 pm, Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. When I
> > > get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header
> > > keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
> > > should do to freeze my hearder in each page.
> >
> > Somewhere you turned on the Table's "Header should remain visible
> > while scrolling" option. Right click your table, Properties, General
> > Tab, and uncheck that option.
> >
> > -- Scott
> No Prne, the option you mentioned is not available.
>|||Is there a different place to do this in RS2000?
"Chris Alton [MSFT]" wrote:
> Actually the option she mentioned is there. You need to make sure that you
> are right clicking on the table and not a column,textbox or row in the
> table. When the properties window appears it will say "Table Properties" at
> the top. The option you are looking for is the very last check box on the
> "General" tab.
> --
> Chris Alton, Microsoft Corp.
> SQL Server Developer Support Engineer
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> --
> > From: Dani <tharani.mahendran@.gmail.com>
> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
> > Subject: Re: How to Freeze the header for Reports
> > Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:21:25 -0800 (PST)
> >
> > On Dec 13, 4:13 pm, Orne <polysilly...@.yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 13, 6:00 pm, Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. When I
> > > > get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header
> > > > keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
> > > > should do to freeze my hearder in each page.
> > >
> > > Somewhere you turned on the Table's "Header should remain visible
> > > while scrolling" option. Right click your table, Properties, General
> > > Tab, and uncheck that option.
> > >
> > > -- Scott
> >
> > No Prne, the option you mentioned is not available.
> >
>|||On Mar 4, 7:57=A0am, Scott <Sc...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Is there a different place to do this in RS2000?
>
> "Chris Alton [MSFT]" wrote:
> > Actually the option she mentioned is there. You need to make sure that y=ou
> > are right clicking on the table and not a column,textbox or row in the
> > table. When the properties window appears it will say "Table Properties"= at
> > the top. The option you are looking for is the very last check box on th=e
> > "General" tab.
> > --
> > Chris Alton, Microsoft Corp.
> > SQL Server Developer Support Engineer
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no righ=ts.
> > --
> > > From: Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com>
> > > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
> > > Subject: Re: How to Freeze the header for Reports
> > > Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:21:25 -0800 (PST)
> > > On Dec 13, 4:13 pm, Orne <polysilly...@.yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > > On Dec 13, 6:00 pm, Dani <tharani.mahend...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > I am creating reports using SQL Server Management Studio 2005. Whe=n I
> > > > > get my final report I am not seeing a frozed header, ie the header=
> > > > > keeps moving as I scroll down. Can somebody let me know on what I
> > > > > should do to freeze my hearder in each page.
> > > > Somewhere you turned on the Table's "Header should remain visible
> > > > while scrolling" option. =A0Right click your table, Properties, Gene=ral
> > > > Tab, and uncheck that option.
> > > > -- Scott
> > > No Prne, the option you mentioned is not available.- Hide quoted text =-
> - Show quoted text -
The feature is not available in RS 2000.|||Instead create the header in the page footer, remove the header for
the table. go to page header properties.see the properties of page
header if there is any option for remain visible
I didnt try this.this is just my idea. Thank youe
Raj Deep.A

No comments:

Post a Comment